Oh well, maybe he did, and certainly from my POV lives the Reality
of the Vedas. And no doubt ime he has the ability to cognize them--
I'm not disputing that. But he sure hasn't had the time to
*document* his cognition.:

Hridaya Puri: One doesn't live the reality of the vedas and at the same time is
caged in by
an inproper vastu, nor do enlightened have cognitions, revelations, or perform
sidhis.

Jim:If you or anyone else can explain to me how the Vedas can be
cognized *before* enlightenment, I owe you a nickel. Such a foolish
statement, which you have apparently swallowed hook, line and
sinker.:-)

Hridaya Puri: Cognitions are all to do with the transcient, it is only the
unenlightened ones
stil in the process that will have cognitions and revelations such as knowing
whatever they
want to know in an instant, unfoldiung the entire structure of Jyotish, vedic
mathmatics, or
the vedas. enlightened on Are the vedas, just Being- not persona

Jim:I don't see an answer to my question, just some misdirection; playing

Hridaya Puri: I think this is approximately how an enlightened one would
answer. If I
asked the 3 enlightened one's in my path for this answer, independantly, the
same answer
would come because it is coming from that same One.

Jim:mind games with identification. Kinda boring.:-)

Hridaya Puri: I state my reason for posting all this in the first place. There
is a value to
knowing if a master is enlightened or not because they are only going to take
you as far as
they are. One might consider when trying to figure out if the one they will
entrust their
faith with is enlightened by both being with this Guru, and then seeing the
progress of the
students- are they in confusion, are there enlightened one's etc.

For those who are interested in enlightenment above all else, this is an
important
consideration. Ultimately, one has to use their own discretion, then live with
these choices.
I present my opinions because it is an option. The way it is received is not up
to me but
most certainly it will probably be hell for some and maybe heaven for some as
well, and
then anywhere in between that.