Judy wrote:
I think the notion of "free will" is an artifact
of duality.

Bronte writes:
>Wow, Judy. This statement of yours demonstrates that these aren't
just semantic distinctions between us.

Hi Bronte,

This statement aside, I think that what Judy may be saying, is that
on the whole, do you think anyone is really advocating dissolution
on their individuality.  I mean if you asked these people, "is your
goal to just dissolve into the ocean of bliss", or "do you still
want to go skiing, have a nice pastami sandwitch, watch the Cubs
make it to the World Series", I think most of them would say yes.
(well, maybe not about the pastami sandwitch-missing one of life's
great pleasures IMO)

lurk