>From his site:

"My mother says that my birth was extremely easy, with little pain,
and that I was "completely grown up," even as a child. In my youth
(pre-teens), I was not prone to easy laughter or the common jokes that
circulated among human beings. I lived in a world all by myself,
thinking, feeling and being led innocently toward a life of relentless
spiritual evolution."

I think this is why he is unfamiliar with the custom of human beings
not shouting with caps on online discussion boards.

Now the question is, would you buy bliss from a guy who didn't laugh
his ass off during his childhood?  I wonder if human's "common jokes"
can get him to chuckle these days?  Have you lightened up since then
One Radiant Being Dave?

I wonder if the whole serious kid reference is a version of MMY's
description of Guru Dev's childhood.  Sounds kinda familiar.

Do I know you David?  We are almost exactly the same age so if you
were in the movement at all we probably do.

Presenting yourself as a "spiritual master" pretty much makes us oil
and water I guess.  In any case you need to fix the tables on your Web
schedule, the text runs together on Firefox.