DS
I am often my own worst critic, so I certainly understand where you
are coming from. (-:

 My use of the term "aspirant" was not meant derisively or
> > > condescendingly. On the contrary, I used it as term of
affection and  endearment to describe those on fire to realize the
Divine.

> >Curits:
 I'll bet the people who look to you for advice about life take it
> the way you mean it.  Guys like me are impossible to please when
it comes to implied power relationships.  Since I have zero fire to
realize  the Divine myself, I am not in your target market anyway.
Thanks for the response.

Lurk:
Hey, nice video on the "Forgiving the Teacher Deal"  I thought it
dealt really well with the topic du jour.

lurk