New morning snipped:

And "ME" has always seemed a strained description or metaphor. More
apt would be "we", but that still implies many and doesn't feel like
that. The well is one. To equate this Oneness Well with this localized
apparatus -- which in common language is called "me", doesn't fit my
experience (and that is not the possessive form of "me", its the
elsewhere form of me). But this experience may be different from others.

TomT:
It was my experience for a while that Me had gone away. In retrospect
it became obvious that little me was overwhelmed by the immensity of
the wholeness that creation Is. As this experience was settled into
and more knowledge was forthcoming it became obvious there really was
still an I but it was not the same I that seemed to have gotten
overwhelmed. Eventually it all filled up as the fullness of I but
again that is not the same I that seemed to go away. THis new I, was
the understanding of the wholeness and the paradox of being an
individual and being cosmic at the same time. Tom