Barry concludes:
Oh, that we all had more of that same Beginner's Mind
more of the time in other discussions...

TomT:
At the large course in DC in 1993 we were shown videos to pass the day
between extended rounds. One day they showed a video entitled:
Advanced Jyotish for Beginners. As usual I had to laugh a lot as the
incongruity of the title gave me more knowledge that the video. One of
the high born from Europe lead a very valiant effort to stop my
laughter which only made the matter worse as that too seemed
pointless. Soon most of the people in the room were also laughing just
for the sheer fun of laughing. The video was boooring but the laughter
and giggles were worth having to sit through it all. Changed my view
on how to judge a book or video by its cover. If it makes you laugh it
has done a great job. Tom