> Ron (or shoud we call you by your new name?), what's
> the name of the guru "commissioned" by Poonjaji?
> -Peter

Well, I took sanyas- it is more karma sanya, the name Hridaya Puri means
something like
living in the city with eyes on Braman. All function within the world here in
this path, so as
a matter of practicality and choice, maybe sometimes I use my birth name- in
this group
here, I think there is enough spiritual maturity to understand that it has it
's use for me to
be using my sanyas name.

While there is great laughter in my path here- I was laughing so hard with my
guru last
week, I thought I would drop the body on the spot, and while my Guru points out
that
laughter is of great value in the the me is gone in the midst of it, as you
might guess I
have every intention not to play at being on the path but rather see if it can
be pulled off
that Realization is unfolded as soon as possible.

Anyway, my Guru's name ( the most recent of a total of 4 gurus) is SatGuru
Rishi Rajiv. You
can see a picture of him in the most active yahoo group- here is the home page:

There is a picture on the opening of the sanyasis here in the path- pictured is
my guru in
the middle, Sadvi Siddhananda Puri is the one with hair ( Realized July 20,
2007), then the
rest is the new sanyasis. It has a beautifull background to the picture taken
in California.
In the photos section are more pics of the sanyas ceremony, as well as pics of
the sadakas.
Posting a pic is required for those that are members on the site, and not
following the
rules is subject to termination. The membership has been wiped clean more than
once.

Below is the comments on the oppening page:

Namaste

This group is for open discussion for, Sadhakas
and potential sadhakas. If you want to discuss and
have access to Sage Sadhvi Ganga-Puri  (October 99)

Sage Sadhvi Siddhananda-Puri (July 2007)

Sage Sarojini.  (Aug. 2007)

Here is also the place to ask questions of the Sadhaka's
who have already taken diksha. Who have been with
Sadhvi -G  and Know what her every day existance is.

I WELCOME YOU ALL WITH GREAT LOVE AND RESPECT
PLEASE DON'T BE A LURKER - LURKING WILL BE SUBJECT
TO MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION. THIS GROUP IS FOR THOSE
IMMERSED IN THE PATH OF THE MYSTIC - OR FOR THOSE
SEEKING ENTRANCE INTO THIS PATH. PLEASE POST YOUR
INTRODUCTION AND PATH TO DATE WHEN YOU JOIN
MEMBERSHIP AND A PHOTO IS MANDATORY.

Discussions and exploring various spiritual texts -
the path of kundalini from start to completion
termed non duality aka Realization, Mukti.

THERE ARE A FEW RULES AND THIS IS TO ENGAGE IN
INTERACTIONS RESPECTFULLY -  GIVE AN INTRODUCTION-
POST A PHOTO - MONTHLY REPORT ALSO

NAMASTE IS THE OPENING GREETING USED IN THIS PLACE

For those who would like to view the Swami-G youtube videos
they are located at:  Guru Swami G on YouTube

Her book Kundalini from Hell to Heaven may be found in a number
of stores (author name - Ganga Karmokar)at:
Livingcure

DONATIONS MAY BE MADE AT: Kundalini Support

DONATIONS ARE A WAY TO ALLOW THIS TEACHER TO
CARRY ON THIS WORK AND AIDE OTHERS IN THEIR JOURNEY'S.

Maha Shanti OM

Love and Light
0

Find the Beauty Life has to offer - Be a Great Existance it is all in your
hands.
Sage Sadhvi Ganga-Puri
I welcome you all with great love and respect.