--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
>
>  What do you do the rest of the day when not scolding people for
being
> > naughty boys on the internet?
>
> Rick,
>
> I honestly believe Offworld is trying to tone down his anger.  It
is
> muted to some extent.  But I say, that he cannot brook a difference
of
> opinion without insulting the other person.  >>

Wow , this guy is tripping. What an incredibly hateful and self-
loathing person you are. Why do you hate yourself so much and why do
you spew so much hate?

I would like you banned for spewing hate in every post to me. It is
unbelievable. You are psychotic, and have chosen to spew your hatred
for yourself upon me.

Bizarre.

My name is Tom Barlow, Vermont.
What is your name?
What is this guy's real name?
Are you a coward that hides beind a handle?
What is your real name?

I think FFL should only have people with real names and addresses
from now on. This hate and cowardly hiding while you spew your
prejudice and hatred on others is not right for FFL.

It is time for members to be only people who give their real names
and addresses to be allowed on FFL.

That would entirely result in a proper discourse instead of the
prejudice and hate being exacted by Lurk and the multiple versions of
Shemp that now exist on FFL.

Real names and addresses or fuck off FFL.

OffWorld