You may remember Lou, and if you’ve been around longer, LB. I highly
recommend LB’s show. You can listen wherever you are in the world by tuning
in at 1pm Central Time every Wednesday at HYPERLINK
"http://www.kruufm.com/"http://www.kruufm.com/. Click on the left where it
says Listen to our Live Stream. You can call in to the show at (641)
209-1083.

Dear Friends of Fairfield,                               HYPERLINK
"http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/objcts/anmls/clips/dove-clip";

I will be interviewed by LB Shriver on Wednesday October 3rd from 1:00 to
2:00PM on KRUU Radio which is 100.1 on your FM dial. If you can't tune in
tell your friends. He will interview me about my book "The Future of Yoga"
endorsed by Deepak Chopra and available at 21st Century Books. Ask Tony the
store manager for a copy. It's on sale for $10.00.

I will also be talking about Pluto transiting through the sign of Capricorn
and its effect from the start of 2008 through the spring of 2009. The
effects for Fairfield Iowa because both Maharishi and Tony Nader are born
under the sign of Capricorn in the Western system. Pluto is ruled by Shiva
so this directly effects our tradition.

I have met so many people in Fairfield and have been here for almost three
months now. There is so much to do and so many people to meet. I look
forward to seeing all of you from time to time and continue to pray and
meditate for world peace. Thank you for your sharing's of life. It has and
continues to enrich my life.

I will also start to advertise astrological readings for both Western and
Vedic or combined. You can visit my website at HYPERLINK
"http://www.yogavisionaries.com/"Astrological Varieties for more
information. See you soon.

Love and Light,

Lou Valentino

Jai Guru Dev

PS. For those who feel comfortable opening an attachment I have attached a
song I wrote for Maharishi.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:46 PM