Note From Hridaya- I pick out interesting comments from the enlightened in my
Path- 0=
Swami G, S= Swami Fisshananda, and then Sarojini. These short comments coming
from
the three have similar or the same air to them because it is that One essence
from which
they speak. Maybe some enjoy these here:

Question from seeker:

>* It must be both sad and funny to see
> the seeker running around looking for
> that which is already right there in
> the very midst of them, but it is not
> so funny for the one who suffers, and
> is so caught up in ego they are blind
> to the very 'Thing', which is already
> right there - NOW.

S - The laughter that bubbles up from the absolute
is like a fountain....it is not directed at
anything or any-one at all (that is what is so funny and brings
more laughter). All who have awakened to the true
nature have walked the very same path as others
the path of ignorance (attachment to body and mind).

To see others struggling and know that the struggle
and suffering is needless, that there is another
reality to be entered that gives rise to freedom and joy
here and NOW is why the awakened one gives pointings
and continues working with humanity.