Criss Angel has twisted the time honored values of magicians and
sullied the artform.  It's true that magicians often employ shills in
the audience, but Chriss uses PAID ACTORS for EVERYONE in the crowds
that seem to witness his "feats."  He literally doesn't have any
audience at all.  He uses camera tricks to accomplish all the rest.
It takes absolutely no scholarship in the world of
entertaining-magicians for Chriss' tricks -- I can do anything he's
done with a camera too -- he's not even doing anything special with
the camera.

I don't mind if folks are entertained by him, cuz, hell, they're
entertained by "Pro" wrestling, and gulp, I'm entertained by actors
doing all sorts of things that are merely camera tricks.  But when
Criss blurs the line between "cheap ass camera tricksters with paid
audience" and "true magician who can so sleight of hand, prop tricks,
and knows all the subtle "diverting the gaze" methods."  I don't know
what Criss has accomplished along these scholarly lines that require
thousands of hours of practicing, but he sure isn't showing any skills
if you ask me.

I wouldn't let this guy marry my sister.

Edg