--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Amy Hard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Namaste GuruJ.

OM Namo Narayan -

> realize it's a
joke, but it seems like a cruel one. :(

0- one got lost in the story and the projections and this is pointed to also
if you remember how Satan became Satan. In the beginning he was the Head
of the chior of Angels. But he decided he wanted to have the glory for himself
and so came the fall and the infamous identity as Satan took place as Ego. Also
if you
remember the Garden of Eden they had it all - walked with God - were in
paradise-
but they chose *knowledge* hahahaahahahahah All they knew at that point was
Good -
but they chose to know good versus evil. Duality - whoosh and a limited
physical body
at that point was brought into being to hold the eternal spirit, and their
years upon
the earth was limited. This was still compassion. So much for chosing to know
good versus evil. - OK we tire of that game and sin. Sin means nothing more
than
separation. So in the end with all those pointings we chose OUR way aka EGO and
to become individual gods - and this is also in the bible rather than Knowing
the One God.
So much for the preachiology today. hahahahahahaahahahah The Good News is
that the way back is open. hahahhahahahahaahahaha One can't beat paradise.
Immersed within the One is infinitely better than being trapped in the numerous
as
a one.

> Love,
> Amy