--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <sidha7001@> wrote
> > >
> > This is for those who never tasted ice cream:
> >
> > It is sweet, really really creamy, cold, and melts when warmed up -
> ok, now do you fully get
> > it?
> >

> Yes, now I fully get it...
> That's the mystery of it all, isn't it?
> The very thing that animates the body,
> Is over-looked.
> The soul is such a mystery- what is it?
> How do you explain it?
> Where do you find it?
> Paradox.

That 's the type of things 'they" say. Here is a comment from an enlightened
one about
Maya:

> Namaste GuruJ.
Namaste Dear One,

even exist?

S The truth is that illusion does not exist in reality
It appears real due to a knot of attachment that has been formed
A mistake or misperception assuming the body and mind are the self
This mistake is formed by self interested activity - wanting
enjoyment and good things for the self...wanting to know and gather
in this way the movement of ignorance (attachment to mind and body)
is perpetuated and seems to be a separate entity, but it cannot
be- it is truly the forces of nature or clashing energy that
are taking place - it is energy bound and energy patterns in
motion. In truth, there is no separate, objective existence, but
the one caught in illusion takes the projections for reality and
wanders there.

*I realize it's a joke, but it seems like a cruel one. :(

S The joke is not God's - God is faultless, free from all the
antics...it is karma in motion/past actions and all, so to be free
of the mistake, the tools of the heart (spiritual practices and
guides) manifest to the sincere seeker. The cosmic joke is had
when the knot is dissolved and the understanding comes that all is
God - that there has never been a seeker, nothing separate has ever
and can ever exist...this is the good laugh that gets all kinds of
mileage.

> Love,
> Amy

May the laughter bloom