--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Some of the comments below the article are very funny and give a good
> snapshot of the general public's reaction to the TMO's style and its
> offerings.
>
> **

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > http://dcist.com/2007/10/02/major_developme.php

**********

At first, I was very annoyed about the announcement that they intended
to build hundreds of these towers of invincibility around the world, at
several mil a pop, which seemed only to designed to tell Bevan et al
how wonderful they are, and seem foolish when many cities do not have
TM centers and MUM and the M. Central University are drastically
underfunded. That's certainly part of it, as there are plaques on the
sides of the towers saluting TM administrators, but these are really
Shiva lingams, and as a wearer of rudraksha who learned TM from a monk
in the Shankara (Shiva) tradition, I can't be opposed to that. Building
these towers/lingams creates auspiciousness -- doesn't matter what the
ignorant public thinks one way or the other. MMY is going to create
this influence of Vedic civilization, and there are not enough
hillbillies in the world to stop it.

http://tinyurl.com/28rojh