wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "off_world_beings"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > That assumes:
> > >
> > > 1) you can teach 1000 people;
> > > 2) there aren't other issues involved, like the wealth of the
> > > students, who might be more inclined to donate money and
purchase
> > > expensive products and services from MAPI and so on.
> > >

> > > MMY has madeit very clear that he's not trying to reach the
> > largest
> > > number of people at the moment, but rather to initiate the
most
> > > influential (wealthiest), who seldom shop for luxury items at
> > Walmart. >>

<<<But he HAS been initiating tens of thousands, possibly humdreds
of thousands in India over the last 10 years. His goal is to teach
as many as possbile, wherever and however it is possible. Right now
it  is easier to charge the wealthy in the West, and teach a
hundredfold  that number of the poor>>

> are you sure these Indian's are poor? I would imagine they are
> probably wealthy either by Indian standards or even otherwise
>  in India.>>>

The whole point of the post is that they are poor by Western
standards.