Card,

I am always so impressed with your scholarship.  Not knowing hardly
anything at all, I would be easy to impress, but I do think you're
purdy good at Sanskrit.

That said, how's 'bout you also include a "purport" section after you
translate.  I'd like to see how you sum up, "in American" the meaning
of the passages.

Edg