Thank you very much for this. :-)

It demonstrates the eternal vigilance to hold to our
sincerity and doubt to assure both the personal and the
impersonal Ishvara are more fully reflected in our
thoughts, words and deeds and our attention is focused on
that Ishvara so that our efforts, socially expressed, do
not deteriorate into the very antithesis of progressing
toward subtler realms and the probable desideratum of all
life in the universe.

Many atheists constitute some of the most magnanimous
hearts and minds I've ever met.  Further forensics into the
lives of atheists and the continuum of atheism in the
myriad lives of each person who subscribes to it will
demonstrate that a period of atheism in their lifetime, for
many believers of nonbelief, will show that such periods
are as fasting from the extroversive ostentations that have
gone astray and substituted for true spiritual experience,
often substituting regressive, oppressive, suppressive and
repressive impostoring imitations of spirituality in the
sanctimonious theater of religiosity while camouflaging
predatious psycho-social cannibalizations of humanity.

While myopic minds and Muladhariis the world over may
belligerently bark their minimitis towards their perceived
ideological adversaries, the universe is a singular whole
complete within itself with truths, satya, that pervade all
things.  Moments of atheism in the evolution of beings is
just an exercise in discipline in pursuit of that same
satya to hold fast to their heart of sincerity and
veracity.

Even for those of us who trust in, if not certain of a
singularity pervading the universe, and for those of us who
have actually experienced samadhi and know the answer for
sure, we must respect the sincerity of these atheists and
the driving force they provide to keep society true and on
track towards more sublime thresholds of evolutionary
excellence for humanity and the world at large.

*You are never alone or helpless;*
*the force the guides the stars guides you too.*

 This message set at 60 spaces across for
better forwarding.  See how it's done at:
* http://ReFormatYourEmail.makes.it <http://reformatyouremail.makes.it/>*

On 10/6/07, coshlnx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.tinyurl.com/2q9oem
>
> But certain people, for whatever reason, are led to suspect that there
> is more to human experience than this. In fact, many of them are led
> to suspect this by religion—by the claims of people like the Buddha or
> Jesus or some other celebrated religious figures. And such a person
> may begin to practice various disciplines of attention—often
> called "meditation" or "contemplation"—as a means of examining his
> moment to moment experience closely enough to see if a deeper basis of
> well-being is there to be found.

  • ... coshlnx
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
    • ... authfriend
      • ... curtisdeltablues
        • ... authfriend
          • ... curtisdeltablues