I agree, Turquoise, though what about efforts to vanquish Buddhism, and what
about any lack of wars in the geography covered by Buddhism?  Surely we have
more to learn.

On 10/4/07, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Animated Map - 5,000 years of religion in 90 seconds:
> >
> > http://mapsofwar.com/ind/history-of-religion.html
>
> Neat. I guess my only nitpick with it is the
> category they placed it in, "Maps of War."
>
> To my knowledge (and someone can correct me
> if they think I'm wrong), the "which animal
> doesn't fit with the others" entry on this
> map is Buddhism. I don't think they've *ever*
> fought a war to spread Buddhism.

  • ... do.rflex
    • ... TurquoiseB
      • ... curtisdeltablues
      • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
        • ... authfriend
        • ... emptybill
      • ... Richard J. Williams
    • ... Richard J. Williams