--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Judy, I never suggested we take all the vinegar and passion out of
FFL. Nor do I have an issue with superficial vulgarity. When it gets
really deep, I find that offensive, but that was not the criteria I
suggested we judge flaming by. Just something I find personally
distasteful.

So what the hell *were* you objecting to?

I've been watching you beat people up right and
left ever since you made your pious declarations
about flaming; your extended attacks on this
woman were just the latest and perhaps the most
egregious, which finally moved me to point out
that your behavior has not been in accord with
your initial preaching.

<snip>
>   You know, Jude, I don't mind you calling me on my stuff. I like
your critical abilities -- it's one of the cool things about you. But
I hope you will go for my genuine failings and lapses

Yeah, well, I consider hypocrisy one of the
worst possible failings. YMMV.

<snip>
>   This will be my last post on this subject, as I don't want to use
up my 35 emails on this kind of stuff. If you want to discuss it
further, I'll answer you by personal email.

I'm not interested in email discussion.