--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> While I believe that meditation is (or can be) a good thing, I have
some question about the effects of many people meditating together.
I understand the theory of why the 1% should work, but that's just a
theory.  I have not really seen peace on earth as a result of our
numbers.>>

We don't have the numbers.

<<  But here is what I have seen.  Germany was in a state of mass
hypnosis during Hitler's reign, >>

Therefore TM'rs are Nazis?

<<and, traveling to China and then coming back here has made me see
that America is in a state of mass hypnosis now. >>

Speak for yourself.

<< I don't know why that is, but could large numbers of people
meditating have that effect?  >>

No, Maharishi has stated it is brainwashing, not hypnosis..

> >> It is not a stupid comparison, the comparison between America
now and Hitler's Germany then.  We are torturing people. >>

Therefore TM'rs are Nazis?

<< And that may only be the beginning (those of you who think
American concentration camps are too bizarre for belief should just
Google them--they were too bizarre for belief in Germany too.  But
the American and Canadian residential schools for Native Americans
were essentially death camps for children and served as a model for
Hitler's camps).>>

And the English emptied the Scottish towns of their residents 300
years ago and sent them to die on ships to Canada. Therefore TM'rs
are Nazis.

 << I hope whoever said that the evil has been defeated at some
cosmic level is right, but I sure don't see the effects of it in real
time on planet earth>>

You won't see it because you have been hypnotized. You are not
thinking straight. There will not be peace in matter, but great
upheaval in matter...but that is only the surface of existence, so
relax, and do not get caught up in that which has to change anyway.

<< as long as there are prisoners suffering at American hands in Abu
Ghraib.  I see the same indifference to those things here in America
as there was in Nazi Germany.  That is the comparison I am making,
and it is not stupid. >>

Therefore TM'rs are Nazis?

OffWorld

.