on 5/30/05 1:11 PM, lupidus108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> Which is what he is. If you claim otherwise you should come up with
>>> some very strong evidence to the contrary. No gossip please.
>>
>> How would you define "strong" evidence?
>
> You brought up this meaningless rubbish; it is for you to back upp your
> claims.
> Or shut upp and excuse yourself for being a useless gossipmonger.

You're doing what Brigante often does. Resorting to personal insult when a
reasonable response puts you on the spot. I find the evidence in the Sexy
Sadie file adequate, plus some conversations I've had with Movement
old-timers, including on of the women in question. You haven't had those
conversations and you apparently haven't read that file, or find it rubbish.
So I'm asking you a simple question. What sort of evidence would you
consider "strong"?