Bhairitu wrote:
> His legacy will be "the worst president in history"
> and if anyone in congress has enough balls he'll
> serve it out in Leavenworth.  The country is growing
> more and more fascist day by day.

Oh Gawd - you sound really, really scared!

> The Democrats aren't helping any as they are kissing
> the asses of the corporations too.

If you had any balls you'd unsubscribe from ComCast and
get the hell out of the country.

> I think that congress has been blackmailed that if they
> do anything against Bush something bad will happen and
> if they even admit they've been blackmailed something
> bad will happen.

Get real! The Dems can't even capture Osama bin Laden.

> The French sure have more courage than the American
> sheeple:
> http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=auFu4fx7WyZg
>
> It would be sheer fantasy to imagine anything like that
> happening here.

Yeah, the French transport strike is aimed at opposing
Sarkozy's plans to roll back pension privileges that carry
an annual price tag of 5 billion euros ($7.1 billion)!