<snip>
> That's one reason I don't really "get" the
> desire to "know" I see expressed here so
> often. Really...I don't get it. WHY would
> anyone want to "know," when *not* knowing
> brings such an awesome sense of wonder to
> life and makes it so exciting. I like the
> mystery of it all.

In my experience, each time a mystery is solved,
it reveals an even greater, more awesome mystery
behind it. Figuring out smaller mysteries seems
to expand the mind, enabling it to become aware
of grander mysteries.

I don't think anybody needs to worry, in other
words, that they'll ever run out of mysteries.