> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > SSRS is a fake, no ?
> >
> > I don't know. So what?
> >
> > This is one of my all-time favorite jokes. One person asks
> > the other: "What do you think is worse in our society today,
> > the general level of ignorance, or rather the pervading
> > disinterest."
> > The other person answers: "I don't know, and I don't care."
>
> Ah, "ignorance."
>
> As opposed to...uh...what? "Knowledge?"

Barry, could it be that you are just a bit over-interpreting? This is
just a joke, its not invented by me, I am just retelling, translating
from memory from German. Thats the problem I have currently with you:
I am just saying something quite innocently, and all the red lights go
on ... Its a joke! Can't you laugh? Didn't you say you prefer masters
with a sense of humor? You are so much projecting at this point, that
I find you useful exchange virtually impossible at the moment.

Maybe go out, have a life - I'll go jogging now.