MDix,

I tried to scan about a dozen posts-of-yours to see if I could quickly
decide where your head is actually at about BushCo, Iraq War, etc.
Came up short.  Could you give us a rundown of some of your actual
stances?

Do you agree that the Iraq war was about oil and the euro?

Do you think waterboarding is okay?

Do you think the last two elections were fixed?

Do you think 9-11 was a terrorist act or was it instead an inside job?

Are you anti-congress just because they're all scum suckers for
GlobalBiz, or merely because you think of yourself as a republican?

Would you vote for Ron Paul?  Kucinich?

How would you compare Bill Clinton's
do-nothing-let-half-a-million-be-hacked-to-death policy about Dafur
compared to Bush's "kill anyone in Iraq between me and the oil" policy?

Are you pro-choice or pro-life?

Would you allow stem cell research?

Is Global Warming caused by man-made pollutants?

Edg

http://www.aol.com