I remember way back when someone read aloud an article to Maharishi
about a house that got "skipped over" by a tornado that leveled
everything else in the neighborhood.  The owners were quoted, "We're
transcendental meditators, and we were meditating when the tornado came."

On the other hand, if the tornado had hit that house, they probably
wouldn't have mentioned TMing during it, eh?  So these types of
reports are skewed towards the miraculous maybe.

Edg