go for it; to each their own. you sound bitter, though. I also
disagree about the 'collegiality' on this board. Perhaps some
perspective helps- it is a Yahoo Group, for goodness sake...

We are not, as far as I can tell, actually:
-taming lions
-skydiving
-confronting enemies with guns
-disarming a bomb

Aside from some warranted reflection on my part due to some
unbalanced, or angry because someone posts a disagreeable point of
view is completely, absolutely, unequivocally, l-u-d-i-c-r-o-u-s to
me.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"