In a message dated 10/23/07 12:03:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So,you  know this idea that TM'ers are reaching Samadhi in their
> regular  meditations 2X20 is just theory pertaining to the bubble
> diagram,  'some day' you will actually transcend relativity and that
> experience  will be so profound it will change your life forever.
This
> idea  that I transcended and forgot the experience is not Samadhi,
> Samadhi  is something you'll NEVER forget!

I transcended , clearly, my second day after initiation. No mantra, no
thoughts, only self experiencing Self. Two months after initiation and one day
after my first residence course, I experienced leshavidya. The universe inside
and outside of my pencil line body, 360' vision of the universe, Om and a light
 passing through my head like a comet passes through the solar system. No big
 deal after nine month teacher training and six month age of enlightenment
courses.