--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.ottumwacourier.com/local/local_story_296002124.html

from the article:
"There are two exceptions among the top candidates. Neither Hillary Clinton nor
Rudy
Giuliani have received donations from this area."

Niether Hillary nor Rudy .... the likely nominees from the major parties... has
a single donor
from southeast Iowa in 2007.  I sense that the will of the people is continuing
to be being
ignored:
 First, it was the "Democratic Congress", elected to end the war on Iraq, that
ignored the will
of the people.
Now, HIllary and Rudy,  candidates with questionable support, will likely be
nominated.
There's an unpleasant sensation assaulting my olfactories....