Dear Rick,

2-3 months ago my son the filmmaker Evan Hall created a 30 second Eco-spot
for a contest being sponsored by Al Gore’s new television station, Current
TV.  There were thousands of submissions to this contest and a panel of
judges has chosen the top 20.  Evan’s spot has been chosen!!!

These twenty are now being shown on MySpace and are now being voted on by
the public.  Please go to HYPERLINK
"http://current.com/ecospot"http://current.com/ecospot and Evan’s spot is
“Support Good Hot – Energy” by bazinfan (pen name).  If you think his is the
best, cast your vote!  And if you do and he wins, we will definitely have a
party to which you will definitely be invited!  So let me know if you cast
your vote for him so we can be sure you’re on our guest list! (You have til
Nov. 1 to vote.)

And if you want to support Evan even further, please forward this email to
all your friends!

If you would like to email Evan he is at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you, and thank you for all your love and support over the years!

Lynn Waters

Global Verde LLC

HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:38 PM

<<image001.jpg>>