>wrote:
>
> The Hassidic TM Program is the self-development program that, I
> suggest to you, is the one practised by 99% of those in the TM
> Movement.
>
> It consists of two sessions of daily practise of the TM Technique, >as
> taught by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi followed by daily activity that
> consists of:
>
> - instructions from a Guru on how to live, behave, vote, speak, and
> practise one's religious beliefs.
>
> - belief in said Guru as your master and to hang on his every word.
>
> - like Hassidic Jews, there are dictums to follow for every aspect of
> live: housing, astrology, schooling, eating, religious rites, etc.
>
> - the total abandonment of the TM Program Prime Directive (from >1974,
> I call it the Belgium Declaration...more on that in a following >post)
> which is: do the TM Technique twice a day and then go about your
> activity AS YOU CHOOSE TO, according to your own common sense and
> your own convictions and your own traditions, should you choose to
> follow them.

MMY's goal has always been larger than you or me!! Now we are seeing
the real MMY and what his real goals are!! Institutional
transformation to Vedic culture, that has most likely always been his
goal! TM/lite was just a teaser Shemp, comeon!!

MMY is not a personal Guru, for a good reason, that ain't his bag!
It's still the finest Vedic/Hinduism has to offer, I suppose, although
there may be even more to it...look at the advanced techniques, not
only do you have to effortlessly repeat a whole host of syllables but
in a certain area of the body as well, where is all of this leading?
and like lots of other things MMY started, they were never finished!