What is Vishesha yoga about, and why is it done?

What are the spiritual progress implications of Vishesa in contrast to the
Sahaj yoga of the usual first six lessons we normally practice?

What are the social implications of or by those who do Vishesha yoga?

If first lesson is so comprehensive, then why should anyone be interested in
or do Vishesha yoga?

What are the markers identifying preparation to do Vishesha yoga, other than
steadiness and comfort in concentration?

Anything else about Vishesha you can convey?

*As long as this universe continues to exist, I am here to love you.  The
force that guides the stars guides you too -- here into my loving embrace.*