Thanks, Lupidus.  Your post was obviously referring to folks in the
Robin Carlson category and not those who might fit in the category
of seeking solace or escape in the teachings of a dead guru rather
than a live one.  And that is a legitimate concern, as I wrote in my
post, but one that resolves itself if you are earnest.

Marek
**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lupidus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>