--- Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Vaj wrote:
>
> > On May 31, 2005, at 11:34 AM, Rick Archer wrote:
> >
> > > The book is probably wrong. It's quite certain
> that he was born near
> > > Allahabad in 1917. By his own account, he hadn't
> finished college yet
> > > when
> > > he met Guru Dev and he joined Guru Dev's ashram
> when he graduated. He
> > > may
> > > have had a summer job in a factory at one point.
> >
> > I wonder if the allegation that he didn't graduate
> till age 31 is true?
> >

> The author of that article should get Dan Rather's
> old job.

Don and I my sit at times on the opposite sides of the
gusher/basher fence, but we're on the same side
regarding this article. It's just dripping with sacasm
and spite. Pissy piece of yellow journalism. The only
thing he left out was how MMY used to steal from
widows and push small children down as a child.