Do you mean that nowhere is not a good place to be?
It's the only safe place in my experience.

jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

 > Presented just for a laugh, and as a possible
 > replacement for the Vedas, with IMO just as much
 > potential value for the spiritual seeker:
 >
 > 1. The more concerned seekers are with shielding
 > themselves from people, animals, places and things
 > that drain their energy or "personal power," the
 > less likely it is that they have any of it to drain.
 >
 > 2. The more that seekers refer to their path or
 > spiritual technique or tradition as "the best" or
 > "the highest," the more likely it is that they've
 > never tried another one.
 >
 > 3. The more that seekers argue for the "rightness"
 > or "correctness" or "truth" of their path's dogma,
 > the less likely it is that the dogma is any of those
 > things, or that it has any worth.
 >
 > 4. The more convinced the seeker is of his present
 > state of consciousness, the less likely it is that
 > he is correct. Unless his assessment of his state
 > of consciousness is CC (Cluelessness Consciousness),
 > in which case he may be onto something.
 >
 > 5. The more a seeker demands to be taken seriously,
 > the less likely he will be.
 >
 > 6. The higher a seeker considers himself on the
 > evolutionary ladder, the more likely it is that he
 > just hasn't looked up in quite a while.
 >
 > 7. The more "beneath him" a seeker considers other
 > people, the more likely he is to step on them and
 > use them as stepping stones to climb higher.
 >
 > 8. The more a seeker claims to be "moral," the more
 > likely he is to be a closet megalomaniac.
 >
 > 9. The more reverence the seeker has for the words
 > of scriptures and teachers of the past, the less
 > reverence he is likely to have for the words of
 > people around him in the present.
 >
 > 10. The more compelled the seeker is to "defend"
 > his beliefs and his path, the more worried he is that
 > they aren't true and that he's wasted his life
 > following them.
 >
 > 11. The more that a seeker feels compelled to change
 > others and "make them better," the less likely it is
 > that any of their advice, if followed, *would* make
 > the others "better."
 >
 > 12. The more that seekers laugh at the attempts of
 > others to "make them better," the more likely it is
 > that they're doing just fine, and have no need to
 > be better.
 >
 > 13. In general, the more a seeker laughs, the more
 > likely it is that he's on the right path. Conversely,
 > the more a seeker is serious and demands to be taken
 > seriously, the more likely it is that he's lost his
 > way.
 >
 > 14. Repetition is the mother of anal retention. That is,
 > the more the seeker uses a word to describe others, the
 > more likely it is that he is really describing himself.
 >
 > 15. If a seeker has gone more than a couple of months
 > without expressing an original thought (that is, one
 > that he didn't read somewhere or have told to him by
 > his teacher or tradition or some other "expert"), chances
 > are he has lost the ability to have an original thought,
 > and may never have one again.

> [...]
 21. Those that contnuously claim there is nowhere to go, go nowhere.