  From: Rick Archer
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 9:37 AM
  Subject: [FairfieldLife] Wholesale mung dahl - organic

  Dear Friends,

  In case you don't know, Jeff Mecurio is back in Fairfield, and
  planning to open a small grocery store and wholesale buying club.

  He is just getting started, but he currently has 25 bags of organic
  mung dahl for $1.72 a pound.

  He is very willing to deliver, because his store is still very much in
  process.

  His address is 503 N. 3rd. His email is  "Jeff Mercurio"
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Unfortunately I just bought a lot of dahl for $2.25 lb.  Of course
  next time I will buy from Jeff.

  Blessings, Marie

  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
  8:05 PM