See, Alex?

I knew you had it in you to creatively flame.

Now, practice this, but also balance this process with positive blurbs
too -- keeps the two brainsides happy.

Try this:  positively blurbify Bush.

I'll take a go at it.  "George Bush is certainly better than Hitler."

Okay, cheap shot.

How about:  "George Bush has certainly taught America about its 231
year old promise to itself -- how hungry we all are now for the
American Way -- which was always a myth due to elitist smoke filled
rooms but now is almost a living reality for the nation.  Thank God
for George Bush teaching us this -- imagine if He'd let, say, George
Wallace get elected way back when."  Shudder, right?

That wasn't too bad, eh?  I feel positively libra-ish.

I have an essay about this "nothing is good or evil except thinking
makes it so" concept -- maybe I'll post it -- if someone begs me in a
very humble manner.

;-)

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"