(Angela wrote:)  As I said in another post, all laws of form are
infinite.  The

"Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Udderly :-)

I spent a good bit of last night thinking about this post, Angela.

Some of my most profoundly moving and awakening experiences have
occurred after reminding myself of the illusion of spacetime, and that
it is all here now, followed by encounters with some of our "space-
cousins."

Not too long ago, for example, after remembering that my body contains
all the stars, my attention was drawn to one in particular, and so I
went there. Because the stars are all in my body, I knew the world
seemed a little "troubled" but that I could go there in "Authority", as
an ambassador or emissary of the will of my Love. As I shrank in size
or narrowed my awareness to approach a planet, it showed up startlingly
bright, mottled turquoise and russet -- less water than ours, smaller
oceans and more evenly distributed. I realized this was a "real" or
physical world, even to our ordinary sight, and asked its Earth-name so
I could research it later. It said, "Ras...Tanni". That didn't sound
familiar, but I made a mental note.

To my slight surprise I was drawn to an actual building; it was a
pyramid of huge stones rather loosely fitted. I dropped through the top
into a chamber inside, where two biped beings stood. They were pale,
tall, and shining slightly and it was a little difficult to see
phsyical detail, but they looked vaguely saurian, reptilian. I greeted
them slightly cautiously but in wholehearted Love-Will and showed them
my concern that their system align itself with the greater good in my
star-body. They readily and respectfully agreed.

This was rather a profound shift for me. After I returned to and
refocused on my "default" setting here, I went to the star dictionary
and found to my suprise there *was* something like Ras...Tanni. Ras al-
Tanni is a star in the Draco (Dragon) system, some say alpha Draconis,
which I seemed to remember was a star some of the Egyptian pyramids
were oriented to.

I further noticed that after my encounter with the Saurians or Dracos,
my DNA had further shifted, and still another old fear-program had
dissolved.

This is but one of the latest of a number of "enlightening" and heart-
breakingly fulfilling encounters with various of our multidimensional
cousins, all particles of our Self.

Now, what your post brought up in me, Angela, is this question: I have
often vaguely wondered -- given how immensely fulfilling this all is,
why don't I do this on a more frequent basis? I know that I could if I
wanted to, but I simply don't want to.

This is one of the oddest things I've noticed about "life after death" -
- how progressively more difficult it is to summon desire, even for
things that are at the time riproaringly fun and heartbreakingly
satisfying.

As I write this, I realize this may be what some seers have meant when
they've said it is difficult to progress as rapidly through the subtler
realms after death, as one just becomes too content with where one is
to keep moving.

Oddly, my "higher selves" said something similar immediately
upon "dying" -- they conveyed that I was completely free (this much was
obvious and self-evident), but was actually half done (also pretty
evident), had balanced 50% of my karma, and would no longer be required
to incarnate on earth (putting the concepts in crude terms the remnants
of my linear mind could get, I now see)--but that I would continue to
die and be reborn on subtler and subtler planes as more and more of my
karma was resolved. They said I was free to go ahead and do that now,
if I wished, but if I physically stayed on earth, my progress through
these planes would be much faster. Of course, I "chose" to stay. There
really was no choice, as was clear enough even then :-)

I do know immediately after "dying" I felt immensely grateful to be
shown that there was more than the all-the-same-ness of ALL-That-Is;
there was always a tiny bliss-point of desire-now somewhere in the body
which showed where there was more to be attended to.

It's kind of funny, now that I think of it: the word "desire" comes
from the Latin, something like "de-sidere", of the stars (as can also
be seen in our term, "sidereal").

Wow. Just now, for the first time, I *fully get* that etymology! A star
is a bliss-point of my desire....

HA! :-)