> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Horsfield" <horsfield@>
> wrote:
> >
> > He's for trusting in the Free Market system advocated by the]
> > Austrian School of Economics. But as far as State owned
> > functions that is up to each state, but NOT dictacted
> > by Washington. It's really about empowering local and
> > state government and removing controls from Washington.
>
> If that's the case, I wonder why Paul introduced in
> Congress a bill "to provide that human life shall be
> deemed to exist from conception.">>

The reason he did that is because he has delivered thousands of babies
and is closely attuned to what he feels is the sanctity of life. But
just because congress deems life is there, if you listen to the rest of
what he says he clearly states that the government would not have any
jurisdiction in the matter and it should be decided by the states. He
says he has his own personal views on abortion but the states should
decide, not the government. He said this MANY MANY times. He stated on
that video I posted which is less than a week old, that if
goverment 'deemed' life to exist from conception, then how could you
police it, "for example, what about the morning after pill, how are you
going to police that, how are you going to even know."

OffWorld