--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of curtisdeltablues
> Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 7:44 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: For Curtis and other Elizabeth Kucinich
> Droolers
>
> I ended up listening to the whole interview. She's quite bright
actually. At > the end she talks about how she and Dennis met and
decided to marry. Quite a > sweet and cosmic story.

No argument on her being smart.  I just don't think she knows how to
present Dennis, who is after all, the guy we would have to vote for,
as well as more experienced political wives.  A smart chick who got it
right IMO was Hillery supporting Bill's campaigns.  Now seeing her
switch into her own campaign let's us see how skillful she was in
putting him first when it was his race.

The love at first sight story, which I have heard from her in other
videos since I only got through about half of this one, I find a bit
less sweet and charming.  First of all, I can't know what is going on
and sometimes love at first sight is the basis of a lifetime.  But
don't you remember the experience when you were in a visible movement
role of chicks putting the shine on you?  Having had a long history of
dating I have had times when a very attractive woman seemed completely
fascinated with me very quickly.  I have learned that it is usually
because she is in love with some role that I could serve in her life.
 For example I went through a string of women in their late 20's or
early 30's who had never been married.  Although I am far from God's
gift to women, I do come across as a "nice guy". (Judy please stop
throwing up in your mouth!)  For a chick who just came off a string of
hyper alpha asshole guys and who wants to put down some roots and have
a child, I fit a pattern for some chicks that matches a template.
They seem really ready to connect and make plans. But I have learned
that their attraction isn't really to the details of my specific
personality, so real love can't develop for me.  On the flip side when
I have had real love (thankfully right now) it is because a woman got
to know me first and their attraction is really toward the "me" that I
value.  Being a nice guy is a necessary but not sufficient condition
for relationship.  Likewise I have learned that being an attractive
charming woman shouldn't give them more credit than an interview.
Guys who fall in love based on their first impressions often end up in
hell and same for women I'm sure.

I don't know how great a couple they really are but they are in the
public eye so my idiotic rambles flow.  This was the hottest chick
Dennis EVER had attracted to him.  He didn't have a chance, especially
after he found out that she was very bright.  Her attraction is more
problematic for me even given chick's ability to overlook the
superficial.  Here in DC there is a whole subculture of political
hotties.  They aren't just groupies, these women are shooting much
higher. So I'm gunna withhold judgment on  this chick till I see her
operating after Dennis loses the nomination and she has another few
years of dreary DC functions surrounded by women who hate her guts.
Like a lot of my cynical views, I would love to be wrong about this.

> I think she is used to people acting fascinated in what she says. She
> doesn't seem to understand that she is not the one who is up for
> election. She wouldn't be a co-president because she is not
> qualified. Her own ambitions exceed her ability to support Dennis
> IMO. My blood flow has been restored to head number one!
>
> On the other hand high five to Dennis for being one of the only sane
> ones about Iraq from the beginning.
>
> I ended up listening to the whole interview. She's quite bright
actually. At
> the end she talks about how she and Dennis met and decided to marry.
Quite a
> sweet and cosmic story.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11/11/2007