--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> R: > In THIS context, any "tradition," even a "practical" one is
> > > baloney. We
> > > don't die by acquiring more and more, we die by ourselves,
naked and
> > > Alone.
> >
> Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
>
> > I don't know about you, but I plan on dying with my clothes ON
> > (unless of course I happen to be in the shower at the time or
making
> > love)!
>
> It is natural to trivialize and joke about it, in our attempt to
avoid
> and deny it.
>
> Just dropping a friendly reminder that until we accept its
presence
> wholeheartedly as Here and Now, our spiritual journey has not
truly
> even begun.

As we see from this world's "great religions", lifetimes can be
spent deciding what to wear, what color, drape of fabric, what shoes
to put on, how to step, in what order progress will be made, what to
think, how others may have explained it in the dusty past, before
the very first step of the spiritual journey is made. What a waste
of time, and a waste of life.