> <j_alexander_stanley@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:

> > > Who's 'me'?
> >
> > An unreal spewer of non-truth.
>
> Who seems to get away with it in Fairfield.
> What's up with that, huh?

Only in Fairfield? Show me a 'me' *anywhere* that *isn't* an unreal
spewer of non-truth! (Sorry, Rory, you're just not that special in
that regard.)

> The best I can figure is that after decades
> of empty TM promises people are so hungry
> for some sign that enlightenment exists that
> they'll believe almost anyone who claims to
> have realized it.
>
> Tell me it isn't so, and that he has some
> phwam! in person, cuz he really doesn't
> on the Net.
>
> It's not an "attacking" thing on my part,
> as his ego likes to believe, it's just that
> I don't believe him, and he's uncomfortable
> with the fact that I don't believe him. If
> he weren't, and if there weren't a "he"
> still in there *to* be uncomfortable,
> why all these endless defenses, eh?
>
> Same with Jimbo. The ladies doth protest
> too much, methinks.

If all you're looking for is stupid human shakti tricks, then Rory is
probably not the one to seek out for a fix. But, he's definitely a
good one to seek out if you want to chat outside Revelations and watch
the hot babes with cute puppies.