Hah! no reason to get too upset. I was obsessed with magicians and
magic when I was in grade school. Read all kinds of books. Can't say
I was a good magician though. I was more interested in reading about
the lives of the great stage magicians like blackstone and especially
houdini, who for some reason was kind of like a hero to me. During
that time a magic show was being shown on TV was it Mark Williams or
Mark Wilson or something like that, in Michigan City, Indiana, where
I was born. Always loved it. The article introduces that Dutch guy as
a magician, so I figured it was an "effect", as the pros say.

<aztjbailey@>