Personally, I think you two gals should suck Delia
into this discussion. Then *three* of you could play
"my dick is longer than yours."

:-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, Judy, any idiot can determine which names in a
bibliography are the most "authoritative."  Pick up ten books on the
same subject, check out the bibliography, and note which names are
repeated, which names are quoted by everyone who thinks he's got
something to say on a given subject.

> And what would it do for you if I named five or six European
historians.  Would you then know that I told the truth?   I  don't
think so.