Stick to your guns Trinity.  It's amazing to me that people actually believe
they can diagnose a person based on reading something, seeing a short film, or
work he has produced.  By their own admission, they do not understand the work,
so basing a judgment about the man on a misunderstanding of the work is doubly
suspect. And when you saw the film of the Berlin fiasco, did you see a man in a
state of anxiety attack?  It was a difficult situation and he saved the day.
Moreover, he did it with charm, with grace, and without making the raja look
like a fool, though he had certainly acted like one.

Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Dec 3, 2007, at 5:29 PM, t3rinity wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **********

> Lynch drinks 20 cups of coffee a day (a level of caffeination that
> puts him into the range consumed by Brian Wilson at the low point of
> his craziness, trying to float his personality through a deep
> depression), and although he quit smoking some time after starting
> TM, he resumed a packaday habit after going without for 20 years.
> These habits are unusual for a longterm TMer and are markers of a
> nervous system so strongly stressed and twisted that it might indeed
> be fairly characterized as borderline psychotic.

I am glad we have so many hobby psychologists here. It might be
interesting to you, that some of the most enlightened people on earth
were heavy smokers. Nisargadatta Maharaj comes to mind. Coffee
consumption is neither unusual with enlightened. A friend of mine knew
a Lady saint in India living on coffee alone, not eating any food.

Vaj and Edg might want to do a voice analysis based on this tape:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtF_Ud2M0HU

I always love listening to a fellow Nath trin, thanks!