> Only one? Was I right to blow off the threesome?
> I need to be up on all these rules if I'm going
> to be one of the token low-lives here.

First, it is a list with multiple names.  It gives the impression that
you have increased the odds of hell freezing over.  I think both
Seinfeld and Friends did episodes about "the list".

As another token low-life here, I want to make it clear that you were
wrong to blow off any threesome, especially with famous hotties,
depriving pervs like me of the vicarious thrill of hearing about it
here on FFL.  As a spiritual board it is important that all chakras
are represented here.  Some have already positioned themselves as
speaking from the one petaled lotus at the base (not mentioning any
names), and if the full value of the second or "Wowaweeewa chakra" is
to be given a fair representation here we need to hear more stories
about "sexy times" involving "romance explosions".  Don't be surprised
if representatives from the base chakra don't understand, do your duty!

"http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00002858.html"http://www.aceshowbiz.com