Rory, don't go.  I'd like a real conversation with you. I think at the moment,
for instance, that you are my grandfather.  At least you are a glass through
which I see the man who raised me.  And if you look at the mathematical proof
recently presented in this forum, then the probability that you were/are/will
be NOT my grandfather is zero, zip, zilch. You're it!  Proof. Poof!!??!!

See??

Rory Goff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > If you leave, I'd consider it a very great loss.
 > Angela

 Angela, I love You; You know where to find me :-)