> In a message dated 12/5/07 7:58:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Clearly  Ron Paul because of his consistently getting
> it right on Iraq and voting  "no" and his bring the
> troops home policy and stop trying to dominate  the
> world and getting the US from printing money ad
> nauseum
> and  states rights on abortion and income taxes wit h
> NO federal income tax. he  also wants freedom of choice
> on healt hcare issues including alternative  therapies.
> Second would be Kucinich followed by Obama. Hilary is
> dirty  as can be and Rudy too is more Big Business.
>

> So in other words you'll be voting for Hillary:)

Oh what a cheap shot! There's a slogan I saw recently You don't have to vote
for the lesser
of two evils, vote Ron Paul. The idea of wasted vote demeans the whole process.
If you
look at the straw polls Ron Paul is winning almost all of them! The San
Fransico GOP got
so nervous when it looked like Ron Paul was about to win their Straw Poll they
cancelled it!
This is how bad our democracy has gotten:
the report from http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=52233:

An on-scene report from Jerry Cullen: "The San Francisco Republican Alliance
headed by
Gail Neira held their pre election banquet at the Holiday Inn at Fisherman's
Wharf in San
Francisco last evening, December 4th, 2007. The gathering was advertised as a
gala affair
of loyal Republicans to be followed by a straw poll to select the favorite
Presidential
Candidate. The featured speaker was Republican State Senator Sam Aanesta (CA
4th SD).
The Senator treated the audience to an hour long election pitch for Fred
Thompson that
cured the insomnia of all in attendance. After endless delays of meaningless
trivia the
doors were opened to the late comers to the straw poll each of whom had paid $5
for
admission. The flood of Ron Paul supporters entered the room to join an already
substantial number of Ron Paul supporters that had attended the 'banquet'.

"A shocked Gail Neira in consultation with the Fred Thompson Northern CA
Coordinator
cancelled the straw poll vote offering a series of fraudulent, incomprehensible
and
incoherent reasons. The result was chaos as more than one hundred Ron Paul
supporters
objected to the outright deception. Neira's ratings reached a level of
unreality beyond
description. Security was called to evict the peaceful if upset Ron Paul
followers. When I
asked that a picture be taken to attest to security attacking the 79-year-old
me, security
turned and disappeared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcNK3zYc5ts

All Democrats concerned about the war, need to see this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC6D6uiLrgQ