What would you consider proof? This is not an idle question.  Let's ask Marek
how such a thing would work. When is evidence enough in a murder case, even
when proof cannot be had?  Would you be willing to spend your time to read and
see what I tell you to see and read? Obviously, I cannot do this work for you.
The thing about proving, demonstrating, following etc. an argument, is that you
would have to be willing to actually do something, rather than just sit
passively and let me recount all the videos I've seen, books I've read,
websites I've reviewed etc.  If you're gonna be the jury, you'd have work
because in order to know something, we must actually do something.  Knowledge
is a participatory thing in a case such as this.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                                   In a message dated