<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > ""Unbeaten in 11 pro fights, Brazil's Lyoto Machida is one of the
> > most accurate and technical strikers in the game today. Owner of
wins
> > over BJ Penn, Rich Franklin, and Stephan Bonnar, Machida entered
the
> > UFC Octagon for the first time in February of 2007 and he has
> > since scored wins over Sam Hoger and David Heath. In September,
> > Machida fought the most impressive fight of his UFC career when
he
> > soundly outpointed PRIDE vet Kazuhiro Nakamura. On December 29th,
he
> > will be pushed to the limit by the hard-hitting Sokoudjou.""
> > http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=8674&pid=519
> >
> > Note the above comment about Machida:
> > "Brazil's Lyoto Machida is one of the most accurate and technical
> > strikers in the game today."
> >
> > This is what I have been saying about Shotokan dominating martial
> > arts all along. Its all over for UFC.
> > The Shotokan has arrived in UFC.
> > From now on Shotokan will rise and the UFC goons shall diminish
into
> > cartoonland.
>
> I have more respect for the other fighters, but I dig Lyoto is
mixing
> in the old school. Remember he grew up in Brazil so he know more jiu
> jitsu from school yard fights than I will ever know. >>

Yes, he learned Shotokan the most from an early age, then later added
Jui Jitsu to it. Do you really think ju jitsu is used in schoolyard
fights as much as say, Shotokan is used or wrestling or boxing is
used in other countries. I doubt it, and if it was, it would be very
poor quality and would traion someone in bad habits more than
anything. But again, you are showing your inexperience in the field
by thinking sshoolyard fights can train you in martial arts. It is
the opposite, most of those untrained faux martial arts kids get
hammered by untrained street fighting kids in the end.

It is the Shotokan that he learned from his expert father from an
early age that will dominate the fights in the future. He is also
more humble than your other UFC goons.

If he brings in more dinosaurs like
> you from the old school into MMA, he will do a lot for the sport.

Shotokan is about to teach the UFC goon-world a lesson and you are
thrashing around wildly the prospect.

Don't fight it. Resistance is futile.

Watch now as Shotokan starts to DOMINATE UFC over the next few years.

OffWorld